Flex-Sock Connecting Sleeves
- Easier, faster installation.
- Clean, non-flaking material.
- Collapsible, stores in less space.
- Excellent resistance to abrasion.
- Features one or more spreader rings to maintain opening.
- Strong rubber rings make fast, secure connectors at either end without metal clamps. The rings will expand to fit circular and rectangular openings.
- Durable, low cost connector for vibrating and gyratory screeners.
- Flex-Sock increases screening efficiency and production.
- Needs no clamps, expandable rings hold fast on round, elliptical or rectangular shapes.
- Flex-Socks are made from a tough, totally flexible, specially designed 3-ply material. The two outside layers are stretch "Leno weave" nylon for strength and abrasive resistance. The center layer is of neoprene for extensive flex life. A special material is also available for temperatures over 250° F.
Standard or Special Sizes Available
Flex-Sock are available as replacements for all standard connectors in the following diameter: 4", 6", 8", 10", and 12" and in lengths of 10", 12", 14", and 16". Other sizes made to order, including tapered designs.